Tuesday 1 July 2014

Fried Hokkien Mee @ Mei Yen Restaurant

名不虚传 - the best description for their fried hokkien mee. I'm loving it!!


Fried Hokkien Mee for 2 - BIG!! and very nice!! I finally found one hokkien mee which could compete with the one I like most in Hong Lai Restaurant @ Setapak.



上汤啦啦 - one of their famous items. Another recommended one would be 炒啦啦. Very very very BIG bowl. Is this the standard size? I'm not sure. A lottttttttttt of La La were given. A little negative comment - the ginger smell was too strong, I still like the 上汤啦啦 from Restaurant New Peng Wah @ Damansara Jaya.


清炒番薯叶。Another big serving. My goodness, do they have a smaller portion? 

But this meal doesn't cost us much at all, around RM 30 if I'm not mistaken.

According to information from blogger, they are closed every Tuesday, but I went once on Monday and they were closed, not sure if they changed their off day.


Restoran Mei Yen 美园茶餐室
39, Jalan 20/7, Paramount Garden, Petaling Jaya.
Opening hours: 6.30pm to 2.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment