Tuesday 8 July 2014

Damai Beach Resort @ Kuching (Year 2013)

During my second trip to Kuching, I went Damai Beach Resort for 2D1N stay. The resort was so quiet during low season, kinda scary especially we were staying quite far away from the reception area.







A very big room with a lot of mosquitoes. So, just don't open the balcony sliding door if not necessary.


Swimming? No~~~~ I can't swim. But I'm ready with my swimsuit to go into the pool although I can't swim. 


Let's go to the beach and have a walk.



We had dinner at the chinese seafood restaurant near the beach. I did not take any photos but I remember the tomyam soup is nice!

We had their buffet breakfast the next morning, it's just so so.


Damai Beach Resort
Teluk Bandung Santubong, P.O. Box 2870,
93756 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel: +6082-846999
Fax: +6082-846777
Email: general@damaibeachresort.com


No comments:

Post a Comment