Thursday 10 July 2014

Estilo Spanish Tapas Bar & Charcoal Grill @ Publika


This was recommended by my fiance. He said the paella is nice. 

A Spanish restaurant with chinese red lantern hanging at their entrance, and angpow also. :)


I have not been to any Spanish restaurant, I have no idea at all how their food taste like. I only know how tapas look like. My first try!

We had orange juice and a cheese baked potato here.


Ta daaaa...here's the main dish of the night. This is Paella Mariscos (with mussels, squids, prawns, clams and deep sea snapper in rich seafood and chicken stock) RM 58 (small).

Never look down on this small portion, it's really filling. We were so full that we were forcing ourselves to finish it.

I really recommend this seafood paella as it is really good!! Worth every penny.



Estilo Tapas Bar & Charcoal Grill
No 34, Level G2 Block C5, Publika Solaris Dutamas, 
Jln Dutamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-62039883
Fax: 03-62039882



No comments:

Post a Comment