Sunday 10 August 2014

Perth (Year 2012) Day 2: The 3 Meals of The Day


We had our breakfast at Croissant Express on the 2nd morning.

No luck! :)


I couldn't recall what is this. I remember we had this in a shopping mall's food court. We just simply order one and I remember our expression looking at it because this is exactly out of what we expected. LOL.

@ Mad Mex

In the evening, our friends brought us to this Mexican restaurant called Mad Mex for Burrito. This is my first time having Burrito. It's nice but I don't like to have black beans. Burrito - soft flour tortilla with brown rice, black beans, pico de gallo, cheese, lettuce and sour cream. You can add your choice of filling and salsas.

There are a few Mad Mex outlet in Perth itself - Brookfield Place, Claremont, Hay Street, Hillarys Boat Harbour, and Subiaco.

Website: http://www.madmex.com.au/

Burrito


Drinking wine is like drinking water in Western country? I find myself having a lot of wine in Perth, especially dinner time, our friends ordered it. I couldn't recall what's the purpose of drinking this, suddenly there's a glass of wine handed to me, at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment