Wednesday 9 July 2014

Johnny Rockets @ The Curve



Do you know Johnny Rocket's staff can dance well? Yes, they really do. Whenever they turn on the songs loud, the staff will start to dance. Active, cheerful and friendly staff.

The whole renovation and the name attracted me to give them a try when they were newly opened back in last December.


 

Until now since they were opened, I always see crowd going to this restaurant.



How creative!


Float



Vanilla Shakes


By their waiter.


I couldn't remember well what I ordered. I think this is The Original (Chicken).


I think this is Philly Cheese Steak.

I never went back for second visit after then because I find their burger very normal and not to say good. Quite disappointed. And, in my opinion, quite pricey and doesn't worth it. The total damage is RM 80 plus.


Johnny Rockets
Lot G52, The Street, 
The Curve Mutiara Damansara, 
Petaling Jaya Selangor.
Tel: 03-7732 8366
Opening Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment