Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hard Rock Hotel @ Penang (Part 4 - Pizzeria)

My last post about Hard Rock Penang during my visit in last November.

We had dinner after swimming in the evening. Oh, not swimming. It's actually just playing with the water in the pool. (heeeeeeeee...)

It's already about 9 pm when we move out for dinner. There are a few restaurants in Hard Rock Hotel itself, and since it's already late, we need choose the one which has longer opening hours. Here we are at the Pizzeria.





Herb Roasted Chicken (RM 28.00). Sorry to say but the chicken breast is too hard to eat. I'm enjoying it.



My fiance ordered this Aussie Burger (RM 38.00) which taste so so only.

The whole dinner costs RM 85.90 including drink and tax. Not so worth it. I should have go to the Hard Rock Cafe. :)

You may wan to refer Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment